DOES YOUR BACKFLOW KIT COMPLY WITH THE NEW AUSTRALIAN STANDARD (AS2845.3:2020)?
We are proud to introduce our NEW, next generation high accuracy electronic backflow prevention valve testing system along with our new association with the Backflow Prevention Association of Australia.
Our model GI-DBT1 incorporates a state-of-the-art digital, full 316 stainless steel D.P. sensor and display, with temperature display and a range of 0/100 kPa, a resolution of 0.1 kPa and accuracy of +/-1% (or better).
There are no moving parts in the D.P. indicator, therefore eliminating corrosion, hysteresis and poor measurement accuracy.
Wi-fi connected automated QR2ID tagged backflow test kits now available.
- Model: GI-DBT1
- Range (D.P.): 0/100 kPa
- Resolution: 0.1kPa
- Accuracy: +/-1% (or better)
- Relative Humidity: 0/80%RH
- Acceleration: ≤3x9.81 ms‾2
- Vibration Frequency Resistance: 0/300Hz
- Protection Class: IP65
- Power Supply: Long Life Lithium Battery
- Over-Pressure Protection: 2000 kPa
- Temperature Range: -30/80°C